Land Use Planning
Planning is the practice of managing change. Our land use planning professionals help improve communities by creating sustainable places to live, work and play. Planning, designing and delivering projects that improve the quality of life in communities is the mission of our planners.
We work with public and private clients to develop feasible solutions to meet project goals at all stages of planning, design, and implementation. We also provide a comprehensive package of services, including the preparation of plan reviews and amendments, land use and zoning maps, public consultation strategies, master plans and design guidelines.
Our experienced planners are here through each phase of your project to ensure a smooth transition from beginning to end. With an intrinsic knowledge of planning policies and land use regulatory requirements, we help our clients achieve the best development outcomes and we do it with true creativity, originality, independence, and leadership.
- Comprehensive Community Planning
- Land Use Development
- Master Plans and Land use Regulatory Control
- Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Development Contract Zoning, Schedules and Protective Covenants
- Public Consultation and Facilitation
- Urban Design Guidelines and Conceptual Plans